Take this trip to escape from the big city and breathe-in the fresh sceneries of the beautiful Rila Mountain.
This full day trip will reveal you the secrets of one of the most important Bulgarian sites – Rila Monastery, under UNESCO patronage as a monument of an extraordinary value and significance of world culture.
Founded during the 10-th century by St. Ivan Rilski, among the bosoms of Rila, the monastery is the most outstanding monument of Bulgarian culture and architecture of the Revival period. Imposing, the monastery creates a great impression on the visitors with its renaissance architecture and frescoes.
Known also as the Holy Rila Retreat, for centuries the monastery played a vivid part in the Bulgarian history, in the struggle of our nation for spiritual and political freedom.
Enjoy your time to refill with energy at this magical place and do not miss the chance to taste the local specialty – trout on a barbeque.
- Visit of UNESCO Monuments - Rila Monastery
- Optional lunch with BBQ trout, typical for the region
Price of BGN 59
per person when min. 25 pax group booked
- Entrance fee for the Rila Monastery Museum
- Air-conditioned coach acc. to group size
- German/ English/ Dutch/ French speaking guide (or other upon request and availability)
Price does NOT include:
- Lunch (price upon request)
- Tips and personal expenses
- The program is subject to changes. TUI Bulgaria reserves the right to change the route.
- Minimum participants for operating the tour: 25
- TUI Bulgaria will inform the clients for cancellation of the trip because of not reached minimum participants, not later than 5 days before the departure date.