Breathe-in the unique atmosphere of the Rose Valley!
The first stop of this exciting journey will be an Ethnographic and rose-oil production complex near Kazanlak. You will have the possibility to observe how the rose products have been produced hundred years ago as well as the modern technologies. Take a walk around to explore the BIO rose fields and the ethnographic part of the complex. Pick yourself a Bulgarian rose from the field*!
The next stop on this exciting day will be Kazanlak where an UNESCO monument awaits you. The Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak dates back from the Hellenistic period, around the end of the 4th c. BC. The walls are painted with battle scenes, gracefully cantering horses, geometric patterns, and a fresco depicting a man doing farewell to his wife.
*Optional. Possible only during May-June
- Observe the rose-oil production in one of the Oldest Rose-oil Distilleries in Bulgaria
- Visit of an UNESCO Monument – the Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- Optional visit of a Rose field and picking of roses
Price of BGN 89
per person when min. 25 pax group booked
- Entrance fee for the Ethnographic Rose-oil production complex and the copy of the Thracian Tomb in Kazanlak
- Air-conditioned coach acc. to group size
- German/ English/ Dutch/ French speaking guide (or other upon request and availability)
Price does NOT include:
- Visit of a Rose field and picking of roses (price upon request)
- Tips and personal expenses
- The program is subject to changes. TUI Bulgaria reserves the right to change the route.
- Minimum participants for operating the tour: 25
- TUI Bulgaria will inform the clients for cancellation of the trip because of not reached minimum participants, not later than 5 days before the departure date.