Expand your vision of Sofia, preparing for a night tour and unforgettable dinner.
Have a short panoramic walk in the city center. See the largest Orthodox Cathedral on the Balkan Peninsula – Alexander Nevski, illuminated with night lights. Pass by the National Library, Sofia University, The Parliament, the National Theatre, St. Sofia Church, Sofia's oldest building - St George Rotunda, the houses of the Council of Ministers, Presidency, the ruins of the ancient city of Serdika (dating from the 5th-6th C), the main bustling streets of Sofia.
Celebrate the evening by being part of a typical Bulgarian night with delicious dinner and folklore program. Songs, dances… what a magical night full of unforgettable moments to share and this will not be the end. Nestinari dances*, part of the UNESCO intangible cultural heritage will be the cherry of this night! Typical for the Black Sea coast region, this performance involves a barefoot dance on smouldering embers. The ritual will lead you to the mystery of the Eastern Orthodox beliefs together with the older pagan traditions from the Strandza Mountains.
* Nestinari dances are performed only if the weather conditions allow.
- Walking tour of Sofia
- Dinner with typical folklore performance and Nestinari Dances*
Price of BGN 99
per person when min. 25 pax group booked
- 2 hours walking tour in Sofia center
- 4-course dinner incl. 50 ml Bulgarian brandy and a glass of wine
- Folklore performance
- Air-conditioned coach acc. to group size
- German/ English/ Dutch/ French speaking guide (or other upon request and availability)
Price does NOT include:
- Tips and personal expenses
- The program is subject to changes. TUI Bulgaria reserves the right to change the route.
- Minimum participants for operating the tour: 25
- TUI Bulgaria will inform the clients for cancellation of the trip because of not reached minimum participants, not later than 5 days before the departure date.