Client: TUI Travel PLC
Event: Seventh Mediterranean Conference
Hotel: Grand Hotel Sofia, Sofia
Type of event: Meeting
Guest profile: Regional managers
- Hotel management
- Conference Venue Booking and arrangements
- Technical equipment supply
- Ground Transportation
- Guest list handling, reservations and transfers
- Print materials and invitations
- Dinners in different style restaurants
- Excursions to remember
- In the evening upon arrival, the guests were welcomed in a pretty new Italian-style restaurant in the center of Sofia, small, but stylish ... with quality food and selected menu list ... perfect spot for private business talks as a start of the gathering.
- The second dinner was held in a folklore style restaurant where the traditional Bulgarian cuisine was presented with a modern touch. The restaurant is situated in an old-fashioned and exceptionally beautiful house on three floors. This is the place to enjoy the traditional Bulgarian cuisine as well as the specialties of the chef, cooked on charcoal. Bulgarian live music was a must.
- Leisure guided walking tour around highlights in the city center at the next day.
- Passion of cooking | A Chocolate Temptation Gala Dinner. The participants opened their senses with a five-course menu performed in a spectacular way by three leading chefs. A night to remember!
- Surprise outdoor activity – excursion to an open complex with Bulgarian cuisine, spectacles of Bulgarian warriors, dancers and horse riding.