Client: CHIU CHANG MATHEMATICS EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Program: Excursions in Bourgas region and Bulgaria-Romania trip
Type of event: Incentive
Guest profile: Students, participants in the Bulgaria International Mathematics Competition 2018
- Luxury bus, licensed for transportation of children
- English speaking guidance
- TUI Bulgaria Key Account Manager through the journey
- Visits of interesting touristic signs in Bulgaria and Romania
- Authentic folklore performance
- Assistance for participation in the opening ceremony of the 59th International Mathematical Olympiad Cluj-Napoca, Romania
TUI Bulgaria was in charge of the informal parallel cultural program for the delegation of Taiwan, during the Bulgaria International Mathematics Competition 2018.
Before the official event, the group participated in an interesting excursion in the Bourgas surroundings. The children, their parents and teachers had a boat trip to the Islet St.Anastasia, explored this interesting place and had typical sea-food lunch in the only restaurant there. The visit of Aquae Calidae was also very interesting for the students.
After the Competition, the group joined a 6-days tour through the most important places in Bulgaria and Romania. Together with the high-qualified guides, they visited Tsarevets and Ivanovo rock Churches; enjoyed a folklore performance in a small local restaurant in Arbanassi. Romania welcomed the group with Turda Salt mine (an underground theme park), Bran and Peles Castle, Bucharest and many more.