Client: TUI Austria / Texas Ski Council
Program: Accommodation in the Winter Ski Resort Bansko, Ski challenges, Excursion Program, Participation in the Annual fest of the Bansko’s sausage
Type of event: Incentive
Guest profile: Ski fans
- Hotel accommodation of all Ski Clubs, part of TSC in five hotels in Bansko, all different category according clients’ wishes
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Ground Transportation
- Dining with Folklore Program
- Ski equipment and pass supply
- REP Service in the hotels
- Special “Welcome to Bulgaria” gathering upon arrival in the destination.
- Attractive excursion program including visit of the Dancing Bears Park in Belitsa.
- Trip to the smallest town in Bulgaria (Melnik), famous with its pale-chalk-coloured cliffs and wine production. Tasting and feeling the wine in its natural environment within Melnik atmosphere where wine is born out of the unique combination of the vineyards, the sun, the cellars and the people.
- Unique Folklore Dinner in a typical “mehana” with rich and vivid folklore performance (dancers and singers).
- Cooking lessons… The secrets of the bulgarian cuisine were revealed and the guests cooked themselves some of the best popular national dishes – “banitsa”, “sarmi” , “shopska salad”.
- Annual Fest of the Bansko’s Sausage and Red Wine… The guests took part in the long procession leading to the center of the winter resort. Folklore program, mulled wine, Bansko’s longest sausage, local people and lots of emotions kept the winter night warm enough. A special greeting from the Mayor of Bansko to the Texas Ski Club was the top of the night.