Client: Technophos JSco
Event: Culinary workshop and winetasting
Destination: Varna, Bulgaria
Services: Catering, transportation, entertainment, guidance, photographer
Type of event: Teambuilding
Attendees: 20 pax
- International management team wanted to have a team building, implementing the Bulgarian charm in the activities.
- Together with the client’s representatives we created an intriguing activity including the two most popular Bulgarian features – good wine and good food.
- For the event we choose a private old winery with its own cozy restaurant. A certified sommelier and the restaurant’s master chef shared their knowledge and skills with the participants.
- The sommelier presented three of their best wines, gave short guidance in the art of wine-tasting and the participants had the chance to taste the wines. Afterwards, split in teams, they had to master their newly acquired skill and define the tasted wine. In the end, each received a personally prepared certificate with the company and restaurant logo.
- After cheering up, the master chef demonstrated the preparation of 3 traditional Bulgarian dishes which afterwards the participants had to prepare themselves, again split in teams and compete with each other. Dressed with individually prepared aprons and cooking hats they totally immersed into the roles.
- In the end, an independent jury consisting of a representative of TUI Bulgaria, the restaurant’s master chef and a representative of the client had to decide which team did best.
- The participants learned something interesting and at the same time had great fun.