Today the Belogradchik rocks invite you to unfold your imagination and be inspired by the wonderful rock formations. This place, full of legends and mysteries will recharge your batteries.
Nestled on the foot of the spectacular rock formation, the Belogradchik Fortress will definitely impress you. The Fortress has existed since Roman times (1st – 3rd century AD) and is one of the best preserved strongholds in Bulgaria.
Then, explore one of the forgotten wonders of Bulgaria and the world – the “Magurata” cave. Be fascinated by the pre-historic paintings dating back to 11 000 B.C representing hunting and fertility scenes and even a calendar. Learn more about the famous wine, produced in the cave, where the conditions are the same as those in the French Champagne cellars.
- Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress
- Visit of the Magura cave
- Optional winetasting in the Magura Cave
Price of BGN 89
per person when min. 25 pax group booked
- Entrance fee for the Belogradchik Fortress and the Magura cave
- Air-conditioned coach acc. to group size
- German/ English/ Dutch/ French speaking guide (or other upon request and availability)
Price does NOT include:
- Winetasting in the Magura Cave (price upon request)
- Tips and personal expenses
- The program is subject to changes. TUI Bulgaria reserves the right to change the route.
- Minimum participants for operating the tour: 25
- TUI Bulgaria will inform the clients for cancellation of the trip because of not reached minimum participants, not later than 5 days before the departure date.